To the extent we provide you with notice of different or additional privacy policies, those policies will govern such interactions.
1. The Basics
6 Pillars Marketing is a digital marketing agency headquartered in the State of Hawaii in the United States (“we,” “us,” “our,” and “6 Pillars Marketing”).
Privacy for Visitors
This section applies to Personal Information that we collect and process when you visit the 6 Pillars Marketing Sites, and in the usual course of our business, such as in connection with our recruitment, events, sales and marketing activities or when you visit our offices. In this section, “you” and “your” refer to Visitors.
A. Information We Collect
(i) Information you provide to us on the 6 Pillars Marketing Sites or otherwise: Our 6 Pillars Marketing Sites offer various ways to contact us, such as through form submissions, email or phone, to inquire about our company and Service. For example, we may ask you to provide certain Personal Information when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our Service, take part in surveys, subscribe to marketing, apply for a role with 6 Pillars Marketing, or otherwise contact us. We may also collect Personal Information from you in person when you attend our events or trade shows, if you visit our offices (where you will be required to register as a visitor and provide us with certain information that may also be shared with our service providers) or via a phone call with one of our sales representatives. You may choose to provide additional information when you communicate with us or otherwise interact with us, and we may keep copies of any such communications for our records.
The Personal Information we collect may include:
- Business contact information (such as your name, phone number, email address and country);
- Professional information (such as your job title, institution or company);
- Nature of your communication;
- Marketing information (such as your contact preferences); and
- Any information you choose to provide to us when completing any ‘free text’ boxes in our forms.
The information we collect automatically includes:
- Device information: such as your IP address, your browser, device information, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, request information (speed, frequency, the site from which you linked to us (“referring page”), the name of the website you choose to visit immediately after ours (called “exit page”), information about other websites you have recently visited and the web browser you used (software used to browse the internet) including its type and language)
- Usage data: such as information about how you interact with our emails, 6 Pillars Marketing Sites, and other websites (such as the pages and files viewed, searches, operating system and system configuration information and date/time stamps associated with your usage).
B. Use of Personal Information
We may use the information we collect through our 6 Pillars Marketing Sites and in connection with our events and marketing activities (alone or in combination with other data we collect) for a range of reasons in reliance on our legitimate interests, including:
- To provide, operate, optimize, and maintain the 6 Pillars Marketing Sites.
- To send you marketing information, product recommendations and non-transactional communications (e.g., email, telemarketing calls, SMS, or push notifications) about us, in accordance with your marketing preferences, including information about our products, services, promotions or events as necessary for our legitimate interest in conducting direct marketing or to the extent you have provided your prior consent.
- For recruitment purposes if you have applied for a role with 6 Pillars Marketing.
- To respond to your online inquiries and requests, and to provide you with information and access to resources or services that you have requested from us.
- To manage the 6 Pillars Marketing Sites and system administration and security.
- To manage event registrations and attendance, including sending related communications to you.
- To register visitors to our offices for security reasons and to manage non-disclosure agreements that visitors may be required to sign.
- To improve the navigation and content of the 6 Pillars Marketing Sites.
- To identify any server problems or other IT or network issues.
- To process transactions and to set up online accounts.
- To compile aggregated statistics about site usage and to better understand the preferences of our Visitors.
- To help us provide, improve and personalize our marketing activities.
- To facilitate the security and continued proper functioning of the 6 Pillars Marketing Sites.
- To carry out research and development to improve our 6 Pillars Marketing Sites, products and services.
- To conduct marketing research, advertise to you, provide personalized information about us on and off our 6 Pillars Marketing Sites, and to provide other personalized content based on your activities and interests to the extent necessary for our legitimate interests in supporting our marketing activities or advertising our Service or instances where we seek your consent.
- To carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes, such as data analysis, fraud monitoring and prevention, identifying usage trends and expanding our business activities in reliance on our legitimate interests.
- To cooperate with public and government authorities, courts or regulators in accordance with our legal obligations under applicable laws to the extent this requires the processing or disclosure of Personal Information to protect our rights or is necessary for our legitimate interest in protecting against misuse or abuse of our 6 Pillars Marketing Sites and Service, protecting personal property or safety, pursuing remedies available to us and limiting our damages, complying with judicial proceedings, court orders or legal processes, or responding to lawful requests.
C. Public Information and Third-Party Websites
- Social media platforms and widgets. The 6 Pillars Marketing Sites may include social media features, such as the Facebook Like button or social media links. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you are visiting on our 6 Pillars Marketing Site, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our 6 Pillars Marketing Site. We also maintain presences on social media platforms, including Facebook and Instagram. Any information, communications, or materials you submit to us via a social media platform is done at your own risk without any expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms or the actions of the platforms themselves. Your interactions with those features and platforms are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
D. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
E. Other Data Protection Rights
Depending on the country in which you reside, you may have the following data protection rights:
- To access; correct; update; port; delete; restrict or object to our processing of your Personal Information. You can exercise these rights by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may also have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA are available here.
- Similarly, if we have collected and processed your Personal Information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent. You can also contact us at any time to update your marketing preferences.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond efficiently to your request.